Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Last year,  I totally found myself in the description of the embedded @donnaoctober's instagram post below. So, I tried to present that mood through my photos, too. Enjoy the summer!

@donnaoctober"...to me, summer was never about the beach, the golden sand and vacations. it was always about home. spending every summer in nature, the countryside, reading a Dan Brown's book and baking with my grandma. it was about the prettiest golden hour and the most gorgeous shade of green. about drinking coffee in the backyard while i admire the different colors of the flowers. it's about the taste of homegrown peaches and pears, the sound of crickets at night. the blackberries changing color. the endless cornfields and the moonlight. it's about having that inner voice that reminds you that nothing lasts forever." 🌽 🌾





















RELATED POSTS | ПОВРЗАНИ ОБЈАВИ:

FRUIT & VEG [2]

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib