Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Five years have past; five summers, with the length 
Of five long winters! and again I hear 
These waters, rolling from their mountain-springs 
With a soft inland murmur. - Once again 
Do I behold these steep and lofty cliffs, 
That on a wild secluded scene impress 
Thoughts of more deep seclusion; and connect 
The landscape with the quiet of the sky. 

Wordsworth,W. (1798) "Lines Composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey" 

         Yes, exactly five years have passed since I visited this beautiful piece of nature for the last time. This summer I decided to visit it again and I hope you will enjoy seeing the photos which I took there. This village is located near Kriva Palanka (Macedonia) and some people call it "Dobrovnica", other "Dubrovnica" but in official documents it is spelled with "O". 
➤This is the center of the village.

➤This is the school.


➤ This building was a watermill in the past.

➤ The bridge.






➤ The river is called "Selska reka". 




➤ Nature around the river.



➤ Can we go back in Yugoslavian "golden age" with this car ?

➤ Landscapes and nature 








➤ There was a cat.

      ➤ This is the house where my grandfather was born.






➤ This is my grandfather.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib